A planned project to expand park programming will wait a bit longer as the Township pursues the most cost-effective process.
In June 2022, the Board of Supervisors sought bids for renovations and expansion at UPMC Passavant Sportsplex at Graham Park. The project aimed to expand the pickleball area by adding more courts, including a covered all-season facility. Additionally, tennis courts would be relocated, and a new basketball court constructed.
After two rounds of bids, the Board on January 3 opted to reject the most recent proposals. Instead, the Board authorized a new bidding process which includes seeking a more efficient and cost-effective approach for the project.
Work on the project is slated for later this year.
- Cranberry Township is a municipality in Butler County, Pennsylvania. The population was 33,096 as of the 2020 census. Cranberry Township is one of the fastest-growing areas of the Pittsburgh metropolitan area
- Local2023.01.29Take Home a Puzzle Gnome
- Local2023.01.04Are You 'Yeti' to Read?
- Local2023.01.04Back to Bid for Graham Park Upgrades
- Local2023.01.04Board Reorganizes for 2023